Welcome to Magickal-Musings!

Greetings All ~

I thank you for stopping by. I hope you'll make yourself comfortable & stay a while. I have a great many things to share that I believe are interesting & I hope that you will find them interesting as well. Please friend me also on Facebook. I'm there under "Nefer Khepri" & I hope you will also visit my site, Magickal-Musings.com. I wish you all many blessings.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

COTD: Child of Earth

The Child of Earth,
From “The Gaian Tarot,” by Joanna Powell Colbert

Children in the Gaian Tarot correspond to Pages.  They view the world with wonder and represent new things coming into being or into your awareness, messages, and learning.

The Child of Earth (in other decks Earth corresponds to Pentacles) is in the process of discovering the world around him so he views everything with the wonder of a child being exposed to new things for the first time.  The apple holds great fascination for him as he breathes in its scent and feels its solidness and weight in his hands.  The apple tree standing behind him represents a firm foundation, something that is lasting.  The tree was there before the Child of Earth was born and with any luck shall remain long after he has crossed over.  The tree is permanence and stability.  The rabbit is the familiar of the spring goddess, Ostara or Eostre, and his role is as conveyor of messages between this side of the veil and the other. 

The Child of Earth suggests that now is a good time to reevaluate your diet or the type of foods you eat.  Perhaps a move to more natural foods is called for at this time.  The Child of Earth also suggests you search for that child-like wonder within you.  A fresh perspective is being called forth.  It’s time to see the world through new eyes so you can appreciate all of the potential that surrounds you at any given moment.

If you'd like a reading, you can order one from me at http://www.magickal-musings.com

Also, I am notifying everyone I'm changing my email.  Please add my new address to your online contacts so mail from me doesn't end up in your spam folder:  IsisRaAnpu@gmail.com

Many Blessings,

~ Nefer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings! Magickal-Musings-com is a place of love and light so all I ask is you keep your posts positive. Thanks :)