Welcome to Magickal-Musings!

Greetings All ~

I thank you for stopping by. I hope you'll make yourself comfortable & stay a while. I have a great many things to share that I believe are interesting & I hope that you will find them interesting as well. Please friend me also on Facebook. I'm there under "Nefer Khepri" & I hope you will also visit my site, Magickal-Musings.com. I wish you all many blessings.

Monday, November 7, 2011

CARD OF THE DAY: The Seeker

COTD: The Seeker
From: The Gaian Tarot, by Joanna Powell Colbert

The Seeker is known as The Fool in most tarot decks. Here The Seeker stands on the crest of a hill overlooking a lush valley. Instead of the usual little white dog there is a fox with her that seems to be guiding her footsteps. The Seeker appears to be at the start of a marvelous journey that will take her to new places and exp...ose her to new experiences.

The energy for today is very helpful in that it is motivating us to get out there, get things done, because in a bit something wonderful is going to happen and we need to get the mundane out of the way so we can fully enjoy the changes that are about to occur. Of course, I’m talking about 11/11/11 and the new energy that shall be coming to the earth on that day opening the door to the spiritual transformation that will occur on 12/21/12. The Seeker embarks upon a brand new journey not knowing where she will go & having no way to anticipate what she will experience. This applies to all of us now. All who are open to receiving the energies of 11/11/11 shall be just like The Seeker embarking upon a journey to new vistas. Who knows where it will take us, but the imagery on this card promises that it shall be a journey rich in experience. Is your bag packed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings! Magickal-Musings-com is a place of love and light so all I ask is you keep your posts positive. Thanks :)