Welcome to Magickal-Musings!

Greetings All ~

I thank you for stopping by. I hope you'll make yourself comfortable & stay a while. I have a great many things to share that I believe are interesting & I hope that you will find them interesting as well. Please friend me also on Facebook. I'm there under "Nefer Khepri" & I hope you will also visit my site, Magickal-Musings.com. I wish you all many blessings.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Card of the Day: Fool-Child from The Voyager Tarot

COTD: Fool-Child
From The Voyager Tarot by James Wanless, Ph. D.


Well, it’s the start of a whole new beginning for our planet, energetically speaking. After the energy began to flow on 11/11/11 it shall continue to come to the earth via the Galactic Gateway until 12/21/12, at which point the energy transference shall be complete, according to information given to me by Archangel Michael. So, ...it stands to reason that for today, the first week-day of the new beginning that we’d receive a card about just that – setting out on a brand new journey.

I really love The Voyager Tarot. This is one of my go-to decks and the one I always use for my Past Life Karmic Tarot Readings at my site. I love it because of all the collage elements. Something always sparks my intuition in each card and often the symbols I zoom in on have additional personal meaning for my clients, as well.

Fool-Child is all about embarking upon a new path, taking chances, not being afraid to go where no man has gone before. Explore, try new things, don’t be afraid of what others may think of you, and discover what your true path is and where it is leading you. The energies are now in place for many who do not know their purpose to discover it. As a result, large changes may occur in your lives if you come to the realization that your current path is not the correct one. Remember to be patient with yourselves. Open up to the energies that shall continue to flow to the earth over the next year and realize that the changes will occur in their own good time, at the RIGHT time.

The image that stands out to me today from this card is that of the arms in blue sleeves reaching upward at the base of the picture. For some reason this is making me think of the Beatles and when they first came to America and were shocked to be met by so many screaming fans at their plane. Most of America didn’t know them, but then they went on the Ed Sullivan Show and the rest, as they say, is history. They began a major revolution not only in music and songwriting, but also in popular culture. The hands reaching upward on this card reminds me of them and how positive their music is. This image is a reminder that if we all start reaching upward more we will absorb ever increasing amounts of the special energies around us at this time and that they will open the door to many new and wonderful opportunities.

Nefer Khepri, Ph. D., R. M-T.
Magickal-Musings.com
IsisRaAnpu@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings! Magickal-Musings-com is a place of love and light so all I ask is you keep your posts positive. Thanks :)