Welcome to Magickal-Musings!

Greetings All ~

I thank you for stopping by. I hope you'll make yourself comfortable & stay a while. I have a great many things to share that I believe are interesting & I hope that you will find them interesting as well. Please friend me also on Facebook. I'm there under "Nefer Khepri" & I hope you will also visit my site, Magickal-Musings.com. I wish you all many blessings.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Business Page on Facebook

Well, well, well.  Mercury Rx strikes again!  I kept receiving an error message for attempting to include the link to my Facebook business page in the last post, so I am simply typing it in to the message of this post.  If you would like to check out my business page on Facebook, please click on the link below.  I would very much appreciate you giving it a "like" and as I wrote in the previous post, once I reach 100 "likes" I will draw 1 page fan at random to receive a free single votive enchantment, a $45 value.

The link is:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Magickal-Musingscom/158101017581504#!/pages/Magickal-Musingscom/158101017581504

Tomorrow I'll be posting another tarot card for the Energy of the Day, so stay tuned :)

Blessings,

Nefer Khepri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings! Magickal-Musings-com is a place of love and light so all I ask is you keep your posts positive. Thanks :)