Welcome to Magickal-Musings!

Greetings All ~

I thank you for stopping by. I hope you'll make yourself comfortable & stay a while. I have a great many things to share that I believe are interesting & I hope that you will find them interesting as well. Please friend me also on Facebook. I'm there under "Nefer Khepri" & I hope you will also visit my site, Magickal-Musings.com. I wish you all many blessings.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Energy of the Day - EARTH DAY - Queen of Rings (how appropriate!)


ENERGY OF THE DAY (formerly COTD)  ~ Queen of Rings

From  The  Forest Folklore Tarot by Kessia Beverley-Smith. US Games.  2004.  First Edition.

The suit of Rings in this deck corresponds to the traditional suit of Pentacles & the element of Earth.  The Queen of Rings contemplates her golden ring.  I imagine she’s thinking of all the blessings she has in her life for which she is grateful.  The ring/circle is the symbol of the Divine as it has no beginning or end.  It is completion, wholeness, perfect unity.  The Queen of Rings represents a woman who has reached as state of wholeness in some aspect of her life.  She enjoys a real sense of accomplishment.  What have you accomplished recently?  My guides are suggesting that we all need to share our accomplishments with others.   Don’t hide your light under a bush.

From the book ~

“A lady dwarf sits upon a toadstool.  She is assessing the ring in her hands for its value and workmanship.

“This is a card of wealth and intelligence.  A woman with drive and a good business head.  She is popular, sensual, and confident.”

LAST CHANCE TO BUY THIS DECK: Monday I’ll be using a different deck.  I really like the imagery of this one, but the LWB is sometimes off the mark.

THIS DECK IS FOR SALE.   $16, shipping in domestic US included .  Add $10 for international shipping.

The deck is in MINT condition.  Another one that I really liked the artwork, but it never decided to like me.  The LWB has highlighting in yellow pretty much throughout.   Cards are typical tarot-card size.  They are very laminated & won’t wear out anytime soon.  Despite that, they do shuffle well.

Card backs are fully reversible.  Reverse meanings are included in the companion book.    Please help to send this deck to a good home.  

PRICE:  $16 in the US, $26 international.  

PayPal secure payment links: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings! Magickal-Musings-com is a place of love and light so all I ask is you keep your posts positive. Thanks :)