Welcome to Magickal-Musings!

Greetings All ~

I thank you for stopping by. I hope you'll make yourself comfortable & stay a while. I have a great many things to share that I believe are interesting & I hope that you will find them interesting as well. Please friend me also on Facebook. I'm there under "Nefer Khepri" & I hope you will also visit my site, Magickal-Musings.com. I wish you all many blessings.

Friday, January 29, 2010

PayPal Link May not Work??

If the PayPal link is not working (I can't get it to work on my computer), then please do the following in order to place your order:

From your own PayPal account, click on the "send money" option at the top of your account's screen.  Enter me as the Recipient:

IsisRaAnpu@aol.com

Enter the amount of $115.00

Complete the transaction.  I will email you notification of payment received and will give you the date upon which you can expect to receive your reading via email.  

I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience.  This is a PayPal issue and is beyond my control.

Blessings!

~ Nefer

IsisRaAnpu@aol.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings! Magickal-Musings-com is a place of love and light so all I ask is you keep your posts positive. Thanks :)