Welcome to Magickal-Musings!

Greetings All ~

I thank you for stopping by. I hope you'll make yourself comfortable & stay a while. I have a great many things to share that I believe are interesting & I hope that you will find them interesting as well. Please friend me also on Facebook. I'm there under "Nefer Khepri" & I hope you will also visit my site, Magickal-Musings.com. I wish you all many blessings.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Important Reminder: Annual Tarot Forecast Offer About to Expire!

Discover what 2010 holds in store for you.

My Annual Tarot Forecast Reading, normally $150, is on sale right now for $115.  The sale expires on January 31, 2010 at 11 PM CST. 

If you wish to order, please do so now in order to avoid being disappointed.  I will not be accepting ANY orders at the reduced price after the 31st.  This sale will not reoccur at any time during 2010, so this will be your only opportunity.  

Click to Order using secure payment at PayPal. 

Your reading will begin on the date it arrives in your email and will extend to the same date of 2011, for an entire year.  Your reading will range anywhere from 18 - 30 pages long.  Each month will also include a positive affirmation written just for you. 


Blessings,


Nefer Khepri Hemet
IsisRaAnpu@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings! Magickal-Musings-com is a place of love and light so all I ask is you keep your posts positive. Thanks :)