Welcome to Magickal-Musings!

Greetings All ~

I thank you for stopping by. I hope you'll make yourself comfortable & stay a while. I have a great many things to share that I believe are interesting & I hope that you will find them interesting as well. Please friend me also on Facebook. I'm there under "Nefer Khepri" & I hope you will also visit my site, Magickal-Musings.com. I wish you all many blessings.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy 2010 to Everyone!

YAY!!!  The New Year is finally here, and none too soon, if you ask me!  2009 was an awful year for my family and I.  Lots of health issues.  My father was lost to dementia and passed away on September 20th.  Relatives were in a bad car wreck (but all are fine now, thank goodness!), and it was a struggle at times to just keep going.  


2009 was an 11 year in Numerology (2+0+0+9 = 11).  11 is a Master Number and is a number of trials and testing.  As it was the number for the year this is something that affected us all from the individual to the national and, finally, to a worldwide level.  I don't like the number 11 and those born under it have my deepest condolences.  This is not an easy load to bear for anyone.  Now that 2009 is over we are sailing into smoother times in 2010.  That's why I've included this picture of our Maui hotel's beach front.  Life won't exactly be a beach for us all in 2010, but it won't be the hassle it was in 2009, that's for sure.

2010's year number is 3.  The number 3 is the number of creativity.  Combining 1 (new beginnings, new opportunities) with 2 (cooperation, duality), ideas that have been germinating in us all can now finally see the light of day.  Any projects you've wanted to start, any new avenues to explore, the year 2010 is the time to do just that.  Flex your creative muscles, either through the arts or perhaps envision for yourself better health, increased prosperity, a happier relationship through the art of creative visualization.  Creative visualization is all the rage right now with the "Abraham books" by Esther and Jerry Hicks. This is a series of books that have taken off by storm.  However, in my opinion a book written years ago is much better and instead of spreading it all out in a series of books in order to make as much money as possible, the author put it all into one book that is easily available online and at used bookstores.  

This wonderful book is Creative Visualization, by Shakti Gawain.  I read this years ago when it first came out.  I think it was in the early 80s.  This book changed my life in terms of the way I think and the way I view the universe.  I have used Gawain's simple method of imagining your wishes coming true  to manifest my life-long wish of a wonderful trip to England that I took in 1989 (I even saw a ghost in one of my hotel rooms!), plus other dreams, such as great seats to see Paul McCartney in concert.  I did that not just once, but four times!  I've also used her method to improve my health by helping to banish most of what was once debilitating knee pain and swelling.  Her method also helped me to create my business, Magickal-Musings.com.  

I cannot recommend her book highly enough so if you haven't read it, please do yourself a favor and gift this book to yourself.  You will never regret it.  Use the easy methods in this book to manifest your dreams in 2010 and make 2010 the most creative year ever!  

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Blessings,

~ Nefer
IsisRaAnpu@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings! Magickal-Musings-com is a place of love and light so all I ask is you keep your posts positive. Thanks :)