Welcome to Magickal-Musings!

Greetings All ~

I thank you for stopping by. I hope you'll make yourself comfortable & stay a while. I have a great many things to share that I believe are interesting & I hope that you will find them interesting as well. Please friend me also on Facebook. I'm there under "Nefer Khepri" & I hope you will also visit my site, Magickal-Musings.com. I wish you all many blessings.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cleopatra's Palace Being Excavated

Thank you, Kim, for sending me the link to this article on the exacation of Cleopatra's palace off the coast of Alexandria on the Mediterranean coast of Egypt. 

The palace is identified as Cleopatra's based upon the description of its location by ancient historians and also in 1998, or maybe it was 1999, a bust of Cleopatra was found. Later, inscriptions of her name were also discovered. 

If you'd like to read the article, you can check it out here

Thanks again, Kim!  I always appreciate being kept informed of new archaeological discoveries in Egypt.

Many Blessings!

~ Nefer
IsisRaAnpu@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings! Magickal-Musings-com is a place of love and light so all I ask is you keep your posts positive. Thanks :)