Welcome to Magickal-Musings!

Greetings All ~

I thank you for stopping by. I hope you'll make yourself comfortable & stay a while. I have a great many things to share that I believe are interesting & I hope that you will find them interesting as well. Please friend me also on Facebook. I'm there under "Nefer Khepri" & I hope you will also visit my site, Magickal-Musings.com. I wish you all many blessings.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Lillies of the Field: How the Universe Takes Care of Us

From Luke 12:27 - 28:   "Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 28 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you"  ~ Jesus Christ.
 

A little story to demonstrate in what wonderful ways the universe works.  In mid-July I performed an enchantment for myself regarding the upcoming Mercury retrograde period.  My business always takes a nosedive & I end up getting sick at some point every time Mercury goes Rx.  I focused on being prosperous, even if it was just $50 a day, every single day of the Rx & of course, focusing on my health. 

The Rx hit & the orders just never stopped coming in and I've been incredibly busy to the point I have no time for myself.  However, I am NOT complaining!  Far from it!  I'm very grateful, especially with Ariel starting school . I always buy her school clothes so that's where most of it has gone, plus I had already enjoyed such a good summer I was able to pay off all my debt. 

The other day I had a painfully swollen lymph node under my chin.  I began rubbing it.  I felt it "move", but I guess maybe I popped it.  The gunk in it moved up along my jawline until it found an outlet.  I'll spare you all the gory details.  Still, I feel that was going to be an infection starting, but since I massaged my neck/chin area I got it to clear up.  I never even felt sick from it, but there was a lot of pain.

Yesterday I didn't receive a single order.  However, to show you how the universe still took care of me & how my enchantment still managed to manifest prosperity for me - I took Ariel to Kohl's for her school clothes.  I had 3 expired $10 Kohl's Cash coupons.  The nice lady took all 3 so that removed $30 off the top of my bill, plus I had a 15% off coupon.  I ended up saving $78, not to mention everything we bought was also on sale.  Grand total of savings was around $340.  I never buy anything full price anyway so I don't pay much attention to that, still it was nice to see.

Stuart brings in the mail yesterday evening & says to me, "This is intriguing."  I look and it's from HP saying "open immediately."  I have an HP laptop & printer.  I figured it was a recall notification.  Instead, it was notification that a rebate check for $50 from 2008 had never been cashed.  HP wanted to know if I still wanted it.  Oh, yeah! 

Later in email a new client of mine, Julie, offered to send me a book, so a day of no orders ended up being filled with prosperity anyhow, plus a present.  This just goes to show me how the universe was still taking good care of me.  Overall, a really great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings! Magickal-Musings-com is a place of love and light so all I ask is you keep your posts positive. Thanks :)