Welcome to Magickal-Musings!

Greetings All ~

I thank you for stopping by. I hope you'll make yourself comfortable & stay a while. I have a great many things to share that I believe are interesting & I hope that you will find them interesting as well. Please friend me also on Facebook. I'm there under "Nefer Khepri" & I hope you will also visit my site, Magickal-Musings.com. I wish you all many blessings.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

HEADS UP! Mini-Reading Contest

A few days ago I received my copy of Ciro Marchetti's self-published Oracle of Visions. It is gorgeous & I'm dying to use it on someone other than myself.  Therefore, I have decided to hold a free drawing.  One lucky person will win a 3-card mini-reading using the Oracle of Visions deck.

To enter, simply click here on this link. It will take you to my business page on Facebook.  If you're not already on Facebook, in order to enter you will need to create an account for yourself on Facebook, which is fast & easy.  Then you can click on the link to "like" my page, then comment under the post about the contest in order to enter the contest.

The contest ends Sunday, July 3rd at 6 PM CST.  That evening I will choose a winner.  You will receive a number based upon the order in which I have received your comment.  The range of numbers (say 45 people end up entering, for example) will be entered into a random number generator at random.org & the person who's number is generated by that site will win the reading.

Good luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings! Magickal-Musings-com is a place of love and light so all I ask is you keep your posts positive. Thanks :)