Welcome to Magickal-Musings!

Greetings All ~

I thank you for stopping by. I hope you'll make yourself comfortable & stay a while. I have a great many things to share that I believe are interesting & I hope that you will find them interesting as well. Please friend me also on Facebook. I'm there under "Nefer Khepri" & I hope you will also visit my site, Magickal-Musings.com. I wish you all many blessings.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Now on Facebook

Greetings Everyone!

It's been a while, I know.  A lot has happened and I'm still trying to process it all.  First my eyes freaked out (new glasses were needed & I'm fine now), then I got a sinus infection.  That lead into a nasty throat infection and I was so sick that I had to stay in bed for FIVE days!  I don't think I've ever been in bed 5 consecutive days in my entire life.  That was b-o-r-i-n-g, let me tell you.  You can only watch so much off the TiVo.  I was getting sore from laying around so much.  

However, I'm now back and for the past 2 1/2 weeks I've been working at full capacity catching up on orders that were over due on account of me being so sick for so long.  Of course, new orders kept coming in so I had to push those back so I could take care of my clients who had been patiently waiting a while.  So I remained behind with work until just yesterday.  Now I am FINALLY ALL CAUGHT UP!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!  

One big announcement is that as of last Thursday, April 8, 2010, I am now on Facebook.   I began a Facebook page at the suggestion of a client (thank you, Henri, formerly of Finland, now of Spain!).  I really didn't think it would amount to much & I did it as a lark.  Well, before I could even finish editing my information as I set up my page I had suddenly gained 17 friends from a list of clients' emails I had imported into my Facebook page.  From that point onward it's been growing.  As of today I have 66 friends, and counting.  

I also started my own Magickal Musings Facebook Group.  Please join and you'll be able to not only read & participate informative discussions at my Group, but both on my Facebook page and at my Group I'll be posting specials that will NOT be mentioned anywhere on my site, nor will I be mentioning them in the newsletter.  These will be specials ONLY for my Facebook Friends & Group Members. 

So far, Facebook has been a lot of fun.  I can see now why it's so addicting to some people.  I have a separate page I keep only for my old friends from back home and from the 3 universities I attended.  Most of them have conservative religious views & would not approve of what I do for a living or my spiritual beliefs so I make it a point to never discuss religion with most of them.  One old friend from high school is just ALWAYS posting every little thing from his life.  It's funny to read and I wonder since he's a teacher, where does he find the time to post so much?  I suspect he's posting from his iPhone.  

Please join my Facebook Page and Facebook Group.  Please remember these are two separate links and in order to read my articles & partcipate in discussions at Facebook you need to become a member of my Magickal Musings group.  I have a current special listed there you won't find at my site or the newsletter.  Something about getting a 3-card mini tarot reading from me for only $19.99.  I must have been nuts when I posted that, but oh, well.  Too late now, the payment link is up at Facebook.  Check it out if you want to take advantage of that special.  It's only for a limited time or until I get 20 orders, whichever comes first.  

I'll be posting more this weekend here and at Facebook - different content at each, so please be sure to check out both places.  
Until next time,

Many Blessings!

Nefer Khepri Hemet
IsisRaAnpu@aol.com





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings! Magickal-Musings-com is a place of love and light so all I ask is you keep your posts positive. Thanks :)